The fans of Coronation Street will soon have the possibility to set foot on the beautiful location of the UK’s favorite soap as the show is giving all new set tours which will have the brand further Victoria Street expansion.
Learn about the show and characters
Stroll through more of Weatherfield as the Coronation Street Tour takes you on a journey down the country’s most famous street. Find the hidden world that lies behind the camera. Also, you can explore the sensational sets at MediaCityUK on a trained tour taking in Coronation Street, Rosemont Street, and the newly expanded Victoria Street.
Recollect tales from yesteryear, maybe hear filming mysteries, while capturing a selfie on the street. As well as this, follow in the footsteps of your best-loved characters down those Coronation Street cobbles.
Besides, visit some other attractions in the area. This included the neighboring IWM because, from the 8th September, the famous Wave poppies sculptures are on exhibit. Perhaps, you will have initially seen at HM Tower of London; it is a performance not to be missed.
Relying on your time of coming there are plenty of attractions to find near MediaCityUK, including IWM North. Guests after the 8th September can see Wave, the iconic poppies, which were initially at the HM Tower of London. You can also take your photos as the package includes Manchester hotel stay.
Following we head to the famous cobbles. Coronation Street- the Tour will be of approximately 1.5 hours and be full of exciting filming stories and secrets and packed with picture opportunities. This is your possibility to step on to the most excellent working television lot in the nation and be immersed in the family environment of the Rovers Return, Roy’s Rolls, Underworld and The Kabin.
After the tour concludes you may select to have dinner in Salford Quays/Manchester and then come back to the hotel, check-in and relax. Another choice is to return to the hotel after the tour, registration and then sit down for dinner. On request suggested timings are also available.
There is a wealth of beauty in the area that you can visit before coming back home. Please take a look below for just a few of our advice. Please note these attractions are optional extras and carry a supplement- is available on request.
- The Emmerdale Studio Experience- Undergo the drama at the former Leeds ITV Studios as we take you on a guided tour into the world of Emmerdale.
- Manchester Walking Tour- Want to know more about the pubs that you may have inspired the Rovers? A Blue or Green Badge Guide will help you to go on a private walking tour of the Old Pubs of Manchester.
- Manchester United Stadium Tour- This is the behind the scenes tour of the great stadium and a museum inspired by one of the most successful and favorite sports teams in the world.
- Robinsons Brewery Tour- Find the science and technology behind the brewing process and know how the Brewery chooses the things for their award-winning ales. This attraction has many stages.
- Great Cheshire Houses having Tatton Hall, Lyme Park or Little Moreton Hall- Cheshire is famous for its nation’s estates and noble houses, and you can take your pick of the county’s prettiest and most famous.
At Premier Experience, we provide packages from £76 per person.